Note them down!

As an artist, one need to preserve his canvas.
a musician need to record his renditions.
an educationist even have to note his learning on paper with pen
else their talent and knowledge goes no where.

i used to feel like "i 'll preserve it in my heart rather than on paper" and i used to convince my self "i don't need a camera where if i can preserve every moment in my brain"

which is utterly a strong misconception
as a kid,teen i never recorded my sketches never proved as artist
never recorded my stage shows never showed up as actor
never recorded my renditions and concerts and never certified as musician
same the case with my news articles,literature essay,never preserved


now as a 20 yo  i realized that "so called graceful comments and compliments from our friends and well wishers though morally how imp they are ...technically they are not counted when it comes to merit ,certification and identity "

to be precise,memories vanish in time only papers can be sustained in history 

as new generation scientists are trying to acquire intelligence through refining knowledge from a process called data mining ,i,e mining preserved or recorded data. there for history is preserved on paper so "note them down"

thanks for reading !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odissi Krishna.

Varalakshmi Vratham