Literature touch for expressing emotions!

Poem from "Kokuriko-zaka Kara"-by Hayao Miyazaki a Japanese Movie/Novel.

"Across the shining sea,
A ship disappears in the sun light
its horn trails a note of fare well

if i walk down the gentle slops
will i feel a breeze the color of summer?

My love is a melody,
i sing it high and low.
My love is a seagull,
that soars and swoops.

If i call out to  you at twilight,
will i see you there my sweet?
swaying branches along the path,
leave farewell shadows on the ground.

A weather vane rooster, an old chapel,
will i see a city steeped in summer hues?
Yesterday's love is my tears
they dry and vanish with time.

Tomorrows love is a refrain,
words without end.
If we meet at twilight
will you hold me in your arms?"

thanks for reading.
cheers,
veda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odissi Krishna.

Varalakshmi Vratham